There will not be a General Band Booster Meeting in December
Chili Dinner – 5:30p – 6:30p
Silent Auction – 5:30p – approx. 7p
Bidding closes at start of whole band concert. Payments accepted at conclusion of concert.
Jazz Band 6:30p
RHS Band 7:00p
Chili Supper – Everyone is invited.
(Dinner includes bowl of chili, toppings, beverage and dessert)
(Cash, Checks and Credit Accepted)
*Silent Auction starts at 5:30pm and ends at 7pm.
The Silent Auction is meant to be an opportunity for band families and friendsto support the band by donating baked items, homemade candy, homemade canned goodies, craft items, etc. If you have not been able to volunteer time – this is YOUR opportunity to participate and support the band and your band student.
The Silent Auction will contain a variety of baked goods and other vendor or company products. We are asking for your help to bake something yummy, bring specialty bakery items to donate OR donate an item(s) from your company. Please sign up to bring one or more of the following: (Sunday, the day before the concert, is a great day to bake some homemade goodies!)
- Cakes, Cupcakes or Sweat Breads
- Cookies, Brownies or Fudge
- Pies or Specialty Items
- Casseroles, Homemade tortillas or Tamales
- Salsa/dips and Chips or Jam/Jellies
- Vendor/Company baskets, donations or gift cards.
- Homemade accessories – scarves, hats
* Please – Food items must be in a non-returnable container. Each item must also be labeled as to what it is, who made it AND IF IT CONTAINS NUTS.
* Items may be brought to the Band Room the morning of Dec. 18th, 7:30am – 9:30am. They may also be brought to the Commons between 3pm to 5:15pm.
Items already donated by vendors & merchants for the Silent Auction:
- Gift Cards to the following locations:
Golden Corral, Houlihan’s, Atlanta Bread Co, TCBY, Olive Garden, Smitty’s Garage, Malco Theaters, O’Reilly Auto, Zips Car Wash
- Neighbor’s Mill Bakery & Cafe – Bread of the Month
- Basket of Clorox Products
- Photo Session with Marnie Bolinger
- Barn Wood Trays by Marnie Bolinger
- Basket of Glad Products
- Basket of Savoy Tea Products
- Basket from House of Webster
- Cake by Nothing Bundt Cakes
Non-food items (i.e. Vendor basket of Clorox items) may be arranged to be dropped off earlier than Dec. 18th.
Contact Donetta Dreitz, firstname.lastname@example.org,
or Ross Lawrence, email@example.com, to arrange pick up of product or donation.